Major global utilities company
Our client is a major utilities company operating in UK, America, Canada, Netherlands, Belgium and Spain. Their main activities include sourcing energy, providing services to residential customers, gas and electricity supply and gas storage.. As part of a wider transformation programme they outsourced of activities within their Finance, IT and HR functions. For the Finance function, Alsbridge supported them through the outsourcing process and then went on to support establishment of performance management and governance processes.
- Provide pre contract support to outsource around 100 FTEs from the UK to India.
- Provide assistance with developing, documenting, implementing and measuring the Services Level Agreements, Operating Agreements and KPIs for all in scope Finance and Accounting services
- Supplier selection and contract negotiation: Detailed guidance through supplier evaluation including evaluation of RFP responses, referencing, site visits, supplier selection and contract negotiation (including developing of the work contracts).
- Change Management: including design of the retained organisation, stakeholders engagement and managing all people aspects (announcement, consultation, employee assistance programme).
- Project Management:Providing leadership for the project team, preparing/updating project plans, producing highlight reports. Managing, and creating plans for mitigation of, risks and issues. Support in transition/due diligence/solution design phase.
- Post contract, undertook a number of activities to ensure effective operation of the contract.
- validated SLA, OLAs, KPIs
- Devised and implemented data capturing templates and MI reporting dashboards
- Worked with all in-scope Process Leads to collect performance data for
their in and out of scope processes
- Developed BAU procedures and working practices and an Operations User Guide
- Facilitated better working relations between Centrica and their new supplier
Head of Offshoring