World leading tobacco company
The client is one of the World’s leading tobacco companies with European Headquarters in Switzerland. Following publication of an insightful article by one of Alsbridge’s payroll experts, PMI engaged Albridge’s support in outsourcing their payroll across Europe.
- selection of a provider for outsourced payroll and time management for 15 countries across Europe;
- project management of European payroll outsourcing;
- negotiation of an outsourcing contract;
- Implementation support including change management.
- Led RFP development and supplier selection;
- Conducted an assessment of payroll and time management organisations in 15 countries to help define the implementation plan and prepare for supplier due diligence;
- Assisted programme managers in implementing structured organisational principles as well as project tracking and quality assurance mechanisms;
- Provided advice and expertise on key aspects of implementation and pitfalls to avoid;
- Facilitated integration of the chosen supplier into the client implementation team;
- Delivered practical workshops to help the client understand the terms expected from it’s payroll outsourcing contract;
- Led contract schedule scripting, organised and facilitated the negotiation process and worked with our client’s lawyers to drive contract finalisation.
- Developed a change management programme covering stakeholder management, training in the new delivery model and onboarding of the new organisation.