Manufacturing & Support Services clients
- Helped achieve a 30% saving over the lifetime of a deal for a global client. Alsbridge, provided assistance from preparing the Request for Proposal right up to contract signature.
- Helped a major manufacturer deliver a highly scalable and flexible infrastructure as a service (IAAS) delivery model by outsourcing their in-house data centre, in addition to driving significant run rate savings.
- Within a rapid ten week time line we drafted and negotiated an overarching master services agreement with an IT supplier for infrastructure and application support service, together with a project agreement and SLAs
- Enabled a multinational company to achieve a 30% saving on its current F&A deal by exploiting our market knowledge, benchmarks and renegotiation capabilities.
- Enabled a global construction and support services group to achieve its transformational outsourcing goals for F&A and HR. We negotiated sufficient flexibility in their Agreement to cope with absorbing future acquisitions, and helped them manage their supplier plan and a successful Oracle implementation whilst transitioning services off-shore.
- Helped a FTSE 250 support services group shape its target operating model for Group-wide Services (Finance, HR, Supply Chain and IT), developing service delivery models and the sourcing strategy. In parallel we helped them select the best fit ERP for their business needs and choose an SI to build and implement. This change programme is targeted to reduce their cost base by 40%.