Media & Travel clients
- Saved 15m Euros for a multinational music industry company by benchmarking their existing contract for a global F&A deal, using our Contract Evaluation Tool, to identify it was well out of line with the market and then renegotiating the commercials.
- Negotiated a £2m reduction in a global F&A BPO deal for a global media client by ensuring the incumbent ‘sole source’ provider offered a competitive solution and price.
- Improved the effectiveness of application development services for this music client by redesigning the IT function. We supported the client during transition to a new retained organisation, and negotiated a contract to outsource specific development areas, reducing the overall cost base significantly.
- Achieved 50% savings for a travel group by significantly increasing the offshored F&A activity. Alsbridge then supported the client in setting up the retained function and ensured successful transition within just 6 months.
- Identified synergy savings of £2m per annum through a reduction in FTE required and increased offshore scope, following the merger of two leading travel groups. Alsbridge advised on the integration of their F&A processes, UK retained organisations and off-shore deals.
- Reduced finance processing costs by £1.2m per year (14%) by undertaking a commercial and operational review of an existing F&A deal. Alsbridge managed the process to negotiate the contract change, and supported the client through the transition that realised the savings within six months