Tower 3: Desktop / End User
The challenge of providing and maintaining more complex end user computing environments is a problem that spans every corner of an organisation.
To reduce risk and increase performance and value, businesses need to structure their desktop service to deliver standards around consistently executed, repeatable and measureable Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based processes. To do otherwise risks not only loss of productivity but compromises digital security, asset control, licensing liability, network stability, employee satisfaction and overall, total cost of ownership.
Alsbridge can help ensure security, performance and costs are improved by outsourcing to a provider with well established standards, tools and infrastructure. We:
- Collect and analyse data on your current desktop support, then benchmark this to establish service level and cost goals to that meet your current and forecasted needs
- Create desktop service alternatives for review, examining opportunities for internal organisational change and/or use of outsourced options
- Assist with selection of outsourced service providers, based on ITIL service delivery standards
- Negotiate fair and sustainable agreements to ensure accountability across organisational structures, processes, policies and procedures
- Transition and implement new services and integrate new suppliers with your retained organisation
Following the expansion of an existing outsourcing deal, a new desktop delivery mechanism was required for a financial services client. Working with the supplier, we eventually landed on a Virtual Desktop solution saving the client an additional 15% p.a. for the desktop estate.
To speak with a member of the ITO practice please contact John Sheridan on +44 (0)20 7242 0666.